Thursday, April 05, 2007

We're all becoming parents!

Wow! Found out today that my best friend from college just became a new dad today! Congrats Larry!!! I knew he and his wife were expecting, but the baby came a little earlier. Mom and baby are doing fine. I wish I could be there for him during this time to let him know that I really understand what he's going through. This is one of the drawbacks to being half way across the country from your friends. I can't wait for Tyson and Elijah to meet someday...hopefully this fall at homecoming! What's going to be really fun is that another friend is due for her first next month! They'll all get a chance to meet this fall when we all converge on Murray.

Not to be left out, my best friend from high school is expecting his second this fall! Man...babies all around! Things are happening so fast and it's all that we can do to hang on and enjoy the ride!

Umm baby...we really need to get a bigger place...this two bedroom apartment just ain't getting it done and I'm tired of the dogs being underfoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home