That old pair of jeans!

Most everyone has that favorite pair of jeans. You know. The pair that are all worn out with holes in the knees and butt and yet are soooo comfortable that you almost feel naked when you have them on. Ok, so maybe I stretched that a bit, but you get my drift.
Well, I have such a pair of jeans. I bought them a few years ago, admittedly at Target for under $20. This Mossimo pair of faded jeans were regulars in my fall, winter, spring, and occasionally summer rotations. However, they were never really a favorite until about a year ago when I started laying around on the floor with my son as he was rolling over, sitting up, and starting to crawl. I was right there with him the whole way, rolling over, sitting up, and crawling on my hands and knees and in the process I wore out the seat and knees of these jeans!
Now, both knees are completely blown out and butt looks as though we have moths in our closet! And I couldn’t be more proud of this pair of denim pantaloons! Wouldn’t have traded a moment as Elijah is now walking.
Mcb
Well, I have such a pair of jeans. I bought them a few years ago, admittedly at Target for under $20. This Mossimo pair of faded jeans were regulars in my fall, winter, spring, and occasionally summer rotations. However, they were never really a favorite until about a year ago when I started laying around on the floor with my son as he was rolling over, sitting up, and starting to crawl. I was right there with him the whole way, rolling over, sitting up, and crawling on my hands and knees and in the process I wore out the seat and knees of these jeans!
Now, both knees are completely blown out and butt looks as though we have moths in our closet! And I couldn’t be more proud of this pair of denim pantaloons! Wouldn’t have traded a moment as Elijah is now walking.
Mcb


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home